Honda has a long history of creating some of the most reliable and durable cars on the road. The automaker is also known the world over for building vehicles with superior fuel efficiency. But we can’t forget that when it comes to hybrid technology and implementation, Honda is simply cutting-edge. Torque News took a 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid for a spin and found that it was “futuristic and unique.” Here’s why…
- The brakes on the Accord Hybrid are electric mechanical regenerating disks.
- Below highway speeds, the Accord is the only hybrid that keeps the gasoline engine disengaged from the drive wheels.
- The 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid offers 47 mpg combined.
- The base trim Accord Hybrid comes with backup camera, voice command, and right lane watch in addition to an awesome 8-speaker sound system.
- The Accord Hybrid is equipped with Honda’s 2.0-liter EarthDreams hybrid engine, which uses “10% less fuel than competition’s comparably sized engine.”
Torque News claims that “the ride comfort, handling and interior noise level is superior to any other car in Honda’s lineup.” When the tester was asked what he would change about the 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid, he said, “Nothing, really!”
Visit Avery Green Honda today for more information on the 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid!